What its all about:

The Word Unspoken will address the random outpourings of my deviant mind. Sometimes the occult, sometimes politics, sometimes basket weaving...who knows? Generally, it is a commentary of an unconventional conventionist walking the face of this mudball with a bunch of other broken machines. Read, comment, enjoy, hate...do what you please, its no concern of mine, but remember: You are a reflection of what you hate; so hate wisely!

Saturday, January 14, 2012

Got to love the 'Haters'

Yet another random rambling...

This past week, my organization, the Covenant of ARZIR, enjoyed a major upsurge of membership & affiliation through a couple of wonderful women who have become my spiritual sisters. Though the Covenant accepts all people from all paths as long as they are looking to better themselves & seek the evolutionary process of immortality, the greater majority of the membership is made up of Left Hand Path occultists & Satanists. Don't get me wrong, I'm happy as a pig in shit; these are some of the coolest people I've had the good fortune to meet & many of them have come around to the Immortalist view & process all on their own before even coming to the Covenant, but despite all of this, you guessed it; there are still the 'haters'!

Despite the effort to establish a decentralized structure whereby all those who join stay within their paradigms, but are still able to benefit from the resources & assistance  the Covenant provides with the only proviso being no one starts shit storms within "covenant space"; the haters still hate.

I think Cat Williams put it best when he said, "...haters don't hate you, haters hate good shit!" I've approached this project as gently as possible & have been developing it for years now. I've slowly planted the seeds & nurtured them in a few select people in the hope the idea would spread. So, what is the issue? Isn't Satanism & the Left Hand Path about freedom to evolve to godhood? Is it just that what we're offering is too good to be true & people need the bullshit to grow; kind of like plants needing manure to thrive. Perhaps I should become just another totalitarian dictator & assemble my masses of sycophants to kiss my ass & stroke my ego until it breaks the stars. I could be the next 'Leader of Satanism'; the next 'Black Pope'! Holy shit! I could be just like everybody else.

The problem is I'm not like everybody else. I have a vision of spiritual freedom for all those with the courage to take the step on their unique paths. I don't need sycophants to confirm my beliefs for me; I know what the hell I believe & there isn't a damn being in this world or any other that can convince me differently. My beliefs are not just ideas; they are something I live in every moment & with every breath. I have dedicated my life to my convictions & have gone through the harrowing to make those understandings indestructible! I would still be doing the same thing in a mansion in Beverly Hills or in a cardboard box on the side of the road. I would still be living my path whether I am one voice or a thousand. My evolution is what matters to me; not yours. That's your deal, but I'm happy to help you find that place that's uniquely yours.

So back to haters. I'm merely waiting for the moment the shit starts stirring. I've already had a group member concerned for my reputation. I expressed my gratitude for her concern, but when I told her I did not worry about how others view me, she became angry that I did not immediately become involved in her conspiracies. That time in my life is over! That game is too easy & it honestly bores the shit out of me. If I wanted to be a politician, I would have entered politics; not the occult. I have nothing to prove to anyone but myself & the first demand I receive online to prove my credentials will be met by side splitting laughter. I am that I am  & that is no one. By being no one, everyone is beholden to me. I choose to live humbly & simply because this is my choice; not an obligation. Things only distract me from what is really important. Its about evolution; so stop being a hater & mocking others & focus on the only thing you can truly evolve: your self!

No comments:

Post a Comment